1° Castellina in Chianti or surroundings
Arrival to Greve in Chianti driving through chiantigiana scenic route and its characteristic small towns as Greve, Gaiole, Castellina in Chianti where the great Chianti D.O.C.G wines are produced . Stop in a wine cellar for a visit and a tasting of 3 Chianti wines accompanied by a snack of local products. Dinner with D.O.P. Tuscan products, wines included.
Overnight stay at 4*hotel in Chianti area.
2° Chianti – Montepulciano – Siena – Trequanda (Montalcino)
After breakfast departure to Val d’Orcia with a stop in Siena, to admire the beautiful Piazza del Campo, where the famous “Palio” race takes place every year, and the magnificent Cathedral. Before lunch departure to a farm near Montepulciano for a wine tasting of “Nobile” wine with light lunch. In the afternoon stop in the old town of Montepulciano for a short visit and drive to hotel.
Arrival in Montalcino surroundings, check in at hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3° Montalcino – Trequanda (Montalcino)
After breakfast departure to Pienza a small medieval town known worldwide for its delicious pecorino cheese: pleasant walk inside the old town center and stop in a local shop to taste the pecorino cheese. In the afternoon transfer to a farm for a cooking class of local cousine followed by a dinner. Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the farmhouse.
4° Trequanda – Montalcino – Sant’Antimo
After breakfast transfer to the winecellar of “Casato Prime Donne“ in Montalcino: guided tour of the property and tasting of Brunello and other wines of Montalcino area. In the afternoon free visit of Montalcino. Return to hotel to enjoy an aperitif with wines or cigars or other special local products. At 8:00 p.m. the Chef will prepare for you the famous “Pici”, the typical handmade pasta of Siena, and “tagliata di Chianina” ,the white giant that grazes on our country hills. Overnight stay.
5° End of services
Departure after breakfast.
Tour includes: - 1 night in 4* hotel in Chianti area with HB accommodation.
- 3 nights in 4* farmhouse in Montalcino area with HB accommodation.
- Minivan with english speaking driver as per itinerary for groups of max 8 pax .
- Minibus as per itinerary for groups from 9 to 15 pax .
- Tour escort as per itinerary for groups from 9 to 15 pax.
- 1 wine tasting of Brunello wine.
- 1 wine tasting with light lunch in Montepulciano.
- 1 pecorino cheese tasting in Pienza.
- 1 cooking class with dinner.
- 1 Aperitif in Hotel.
Total duration: 5 days
Terms and conditions: CONDITIONS: - PRICES ARE INDICATED IN €, PER PERSON, NET AND VAT INCLUDED
- HIGH SEASON: FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER; LOW SEASON: FROM NOVEMBER TO MARCH
- During bank Holidays prices are subject to supplements
- Any amendment on itinerary is on request and need to be quoted.
CANCELLATION POLICY: no penalty for cancellation within 15 days before arrival date
- from 14 ° day 70 % of the total amount
- from 7° day full charge