Arrival in Livorno and free visit of the city and its historical center.
Dinner and overnight stay in 4* Hotel in Livorno.
2° Montescudaio – Guardistallo – Volterra
After breakfast departure to Montescudaio driving through the beautiful Etruscan coast. Short visit of this village and stop in an old wine cellar to taste the famous Montescudaio red wine. Tour continues to Guardistallo, short visit of the town and transfer to Volterra.
Dinner in local restaurant in the historical center.
Overnight stay in 4* hotel in Volterra.
3° Volterra – Bolgheri – Ornellaia – Castagneto Carducci
After breakfast tour proceeds to Bolgheri, well known for its “Super Tuscans”, the famous wines of Tuscany. Lunch with wine tasting in local osteria. In the afternoon winetasting of Sassicaia wine San Guido Estate (availability to be reconfirmed).Tour continues to Castagneto Carducci, here dinner in a local Trattoria to taste the D.O.P. products of the area.
Overnight stay in 4* hotel on the coast.
4° Suvereto – Populonia
After breakfast relax on the beach in front of your hotel. In the late morning transfer to Suvereto, visit of a winecellar to taste wines with lunch. Tour continues to Populonia here stop for a short visit of this old village.
Dinner and overnight stay in 4* hotel on the coast.
5° End of services
Departure after breakfast.
Tour includes: - Minivan with english speaking driver as per itinerary for groups of max 8 pax .
- Minibus as per itinerary for groups from 9 to 15 pax .
- Tour escort as per itinerary for groups from 9 to 15 pax.
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Livorno with HB accomodation.
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Volterra with BB accomodation.
- 2 nights in 4* hotel on the etruscan coast with HB accomodation.
- 1 winetasting of Motescudaio wine.
- 1 dinner in local reasturant of Volterra
- 1 lunch in Bolgheri
- 1 wine tasting of Sassicaia wine
- 1 dinner in Castagneto Carducci
- 1 wine tasting in Suvereto
Total duration: 5 days
Terms and conditions: CONDITIONS:
- PRICES ARE INDICATED IN €, PER PERSON, NET AND VAT INCLUDED
- HIGH SEASON: FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER; LOW SEASON: FROM NOVEMBER TO MARCH
- During bank Holidays prices are subject to supplements - Any amendment on itinerary is on request and need to be quoted.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: no penalty for cancellation within 15 days before arrival date - from 14 ° day 70 % of the total amount - from 7° day full charge